For this edition, we have imagined a rich and diverse program, with the aim to gather the cycling community and experts in urban mobility around entertainment and experiences accessible to all.
The conference program is not yet final, but we wish to deal with the following topics:
- Innovations, digital: what will the bike of tomorrow look like?
- National bike plan: what are the opportunities in Alsace?
- Advantages of VAE for companies
- Cycling: a lever for tourism development in Alsace and the Rhine
- Bike recycling: state of play and perspectives
EXPERIENCES & ANIMATIONS
Several public experiences are planned:
- BMX bike show
- Game contest
- Bicycle test track available to the public
- Introduction to Polo-bike
- Children’s course
- Repair and marking workshop
- Road safety for cyclists
- Strasbourg, a proactive policy around cycling
- Cycling as a public health tool